So, after the horrendous first crash, I have finally put things back together. I bought a new fuselage last week, and put a piece of balsa down it. I cut the tail off the old SS, and used the coupler to affix it to the new fuselage (which also had part of it cut off). I bought that 3 degree/3degree motor mount. That is built, and put on the front, and screwed on. I even got the CG proper this time. (It was a bit tail heavy last time).
I took some kevlar thread and wrapped the tail gear to give it some more strenth, and then wrapped it with some thin red wire from when I used to tie flies, to make it look somewhat red (and give it some more resilliancy).
I bought some gorrilla glue, which I heard works really well on Depron. I am going to use a tiny bit on the tail depron that broke, to make it stronger. I am also going to use Kevlar thread from the vertical stabalizer to the horizontal stablizer. I haven't done that step yet.
Now, I need to get my receiver sent in, and fixed, so I can start flying again!